Training and Lectures
NPA can provide a variety of training courses and lectures that can be tailored to the particular needs of the client, for example:
- Church Wardens Walkabout - Understanding the building and the risks, Identifying common defects and the importance of planned maintenance.
- Inspection of timber frame buildings - Survey and reporting techniques.
- Understanding traditional buildings - Brief history, construction methods and materials, defects related to type and age, when and how to intervene.
- Historic Places and the Law - Legislation and guidance affecting listed buildings, conservation areas and other historic places.
- Philosophy of Building Conservation - Brief history and current approaches.